So busy
I used to wonder why my friends didn't write me back as much as I wrote to them. Now I understand. They were *busy*. I finally understand what that means.I left work a little early so I could go to Triple Rock with Mark, Jen, Yatish and Nemanja, since Mark leaves next week for NY. That was awesome, but of course, now I'm trying to catch up for the work I missed from leaving early AND from being in an 8 hour meeting at work.
It's almost 10 pm and I just emailed 3 of my consultants, and now I'm trying to educate myself on google's new policy for conversion tracking (of course they are eliminating my favorite feature, cross channel conversion tracking, and somehow making it an component of Google Analytics. At least I *think*). Now, I hope to sent out my summary of my marketing activities at work for the last month to our executive team, who won't read it. It's just stuff I have to get off my check list so I can start doing actual work.Meanwhile, I am taking requests for good song to run to. Currently, all I got is "Lake Michigan" by Rouge Wave and "Nowhere Now" by Secret Machines.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home