Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th



Since I had some leftover mint from yesterday, I didn't want it to go to waste. And what do you do when life hands you mint? Make mojitos! However, we had to buy rum, lime and club soda, so it's not like we actually saved any money. But boy, these mojitos are sure good! And pretty.

Other than that, we finally hung some pictures up on the wall. First, is my beloved postcard I bought in France.

Basically, the post card says (in French) "The Black Cat and his Personalities". I loooove this postcard, and got this great frame for it.

The other item we hung up today, and this picture doesn't do it justice, is the gift Bryony made for us. Can you believed she made this herself!?


I got a custom blue matte for it, and the white frame. I think it looks really nice on our wall now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home