Today
If anyone stands near me long enough, I'll probably tell them how I feel about Guitar Hero. Once a week you can find me rockin' out to music that is features in Guitar Hero, which usually starts me on a long conversation with anyone who will listen about how long it took me to first get the "Smoke on the Water" guitar solo down pat (on Easy, mind you).
Needless to say, I want a Wii. I'm not making any efforts to purchase one, but it's like one of those dreams you enjoy having, more so than actually achieving your dream. I'm happy just playing it at friend's houses.
Anyway, a Friday IM conversation with Mark turned to Guitar Hero. Here is part of our chat:
Me: you there
4:06 PM
Mark: hi
4:07 PM
Mark : yes
4:07 PM
Me: hi
4:17 PM
Me: sorry
4:17 PM
Me: i got in a long conversion with someone about the wii
4:17 PM
Me: which got me started talking about guitar hero
4:17 PM
Me: and then I just don't stOP talking
4:17 PM
Mark: i understand, i played guitar hero some when i was at charlotte's house
4:20 PM
Mark: i got pretty good
4:20 PM
Mark: we got a wii too, for our marriage
4:20 PM
Mark: or wedding
4:20 PM
Me: YOU GOT A WII???
4:21 PM
Mark: yea
4:21 PM
Mark: i don't have it yet though
4:21 PM
Me: i am so jealous
4:21 PM
Mark: i am going to try to get it to my house at some point and make my parents play it
4:23 PM
Me: awesome
4:23 PM
Mark: and see what happens
4:23 PM
Me: my dad has one
4:23 PM
Me: but i think he lost it
4:23 PM
Me: or something
4:23 PM
Mark: lost it?
4:23 PM
Me: If we can find it, I'm going to steal it
4:23 PM
Mark: but, it doesn't go anywhere
4:23 PM
Mark: it just sits there next to the tv
4:23 PM
Mark: i thought
4:23 PM
Me: yes, I realize the wii does not have legs
4:23 PM
Me: could not move
4:23 PM
Me: but my parents still probably lost it
4:23 PM
Mark : well, there is also no reason to take it anywhere
4:24 PM
Mark: unless your parents bring it over to their friends' houses to play
4:24 PM
Mark: which would be funny
4:24 PM
Me: that would be funny
4:25 PM
Me: i once found a necklace my mother had in the bottom of my pajama drawer
4:26 PM
Me: because my mom lost it
4:26 PM
Me: i'm just saying
4:26 PM
Me: the necklace just "sits there" too
4:26 PM
Mark: yeah...
4:26 PM
Mark: but you wear that places
4:26 PM
Me: not the bottom of my pajama drawer
4:26 PM
Mark: like, she must have been wearing it when she was visiting your pajama drawer
4:26 PM
Mark: and then
4:26 PM
Mark: it fell off?
4:27 PM
Mark: they should get something safer
4:27 PM
Mark: like a safe
4:27 PM
Mark: although, they might lose the safe
4:28 PM
Mark: so maybe not such a good idea
4:28 PM
Today, I went wine tasting in
Sonoma with my friend Kat, Chris and their son Carson. We went to the
Novy/
Siduri winery first, for their 10
th Anniversary Party.
Novy makes wine, but does not grow the grapes. So, the winery is basically a warehouse.

Inside, they had over 25 wines to try! And the person pouring each wine was the grape grower! Here is what the room looked like.
I learned I really prefer Russian River grown grapes. I ended up buying a Syrah.
We spent 2 hours tasting wines. I figure I tasted 14 wines, all Pinots and Syrah's. They also had tons of food! Cheese, dried fruits, nuts, apples, crackers, pulled pork sandwiches and sausages. Thank goodness! I had to eat so much so that I didn't get drunk off the while.
Then, we went to Simi, which honestly, has wines that I like better than Novy. I bought a Cab and a Sauvignon Blanc. I knew I loved their white wines, in fact they are one of the only whites that I like, but I didn't realize I loved their reds too!
Here is a great picture of the Harris Family. Carson was almost as tired as I was.
Now, Nemanja and I are watching Saturday Night Live. Nemanja is laughing way too much at the jokes. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home