Family Events
Memorial Day weekend was a special weekend for us.
Nemanja walked in his graduation ceremony! He isn't going to file until the fall, but the celebration was this weekend. It was so much fun. Doesn't he look so fancy!
Nemanja's family and I watched the ceremony from the Greek Theater. Where it rained on us for awhile.

We took so many picture over the weekend to celebrate. An yes, some were silly. Here is
Nemanja, with the Campanile. Coming out of his head.

This is the best picture from his graduation. He looks so regal. I hope this becomes his new Facebook picture.

After the ceremony, we went to his office to take pictures. In the background, you can see a picture of me, with a bubble coming out of my head saying "Don't you think its about time you graduated?"

Here is
Nemanja next to a giant abacus.

Mark walked too. Go mark!

The two almost graduates.
Nemanja's hood. So festive.

All the Berkeley grads in the house say "heyyyyy". (Ivana graduated from undergrad, me with my Masters, and soon Nemanja with his PhD. )
Then we decided Nemanja could leave, so just Ivana and I could take a picture. 
That night, we had dinner with my family in
Danville, at Bridges. We made Nemanja wear his cap, or "tam" as it apparently is called, all day.

And finally, after
Nemanja's ceremony, when we got home, we checked the mail. I had
received my new social security card. I officially had a new last name. It was very emotional for me, but happy too.
3 Comments:
Congrats! On everything, to everyone. Lots of love, K
He looks so good! Hoods are so cool. Does he want to go into an academic job afterwards, or industry?
aw, I love the photo of you in his office. like you're his motivation. that's sweet!
those are all such great pictures!
oh, and I got my new social security card yesterday. scary real, isn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home