Tuesday, February 12, 2008

off to KL

I leave for Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, to return the following Saturday. I think I've finally figured out how to enjoy these trips for work.

1. Always fly your frequent flyer carrier
2. If going to Asia, ask anyone you know in the country to set up a bunch of fun activities for you. They will.
3. Arrive early for the event so you have a full day to recover from jet lag. And go shopping.

Turns out we are staying at the same hotel as last time we went to Malaysia. I liked that hotel, so I am excited. And this time I am having a private driver pick me up at the airport. Thank goodness! You know how akward it is trying to pick a driver at the KL airport?

KL has a great airport though.

I'm up to 14 minutes in the running chronicles, and its getting really hard for me.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Most airlines have frequent flier partners, so you dont have to always fly the same airline (just one that will let you use your primary FF account # to accrue their miles).

That said, if you like a particular route - plane body - airline combo, and work is paying for it, stay with what you like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home