The Running Chronicles
I've decided it's time for me to start running. This is the latest goal I have set for myself, that is, the latest serious goal.I started in late January with this goal. The first time I tried, I could run for three minutes without stopping. Sad, I know. Every time I ran, I would force myself to increase the time by 1 minute. Today, I did 13 minutes! I run about 3 to 4 times a week on a treadmill, and I stay on the treadmill for at least half an hour, but I always start by running without stopping for the set amount of time. It's starting to get really hard for me now, and my legs are pretty much always sore these days. I also always trying to do half an hour on the ellipical first, to get myself warmed up.
When I get up to half an hour running, I'm going to start running outside.
In other news, yesterday, my boss asked me to go to Malaysia for him. On the 17th. Of this month. The plans might fall through, but on Monday there is a good chance I am buying tickets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home