Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Vegas!

So, Katie, Quyen and I decided to go to Vegas. About 1 week in advance! Our totally last minute trip was for 24 hours. It was pretty awesome. (Above is Katie's lemon drop, my vodka tonic, and Quyen's champagne.)

Me being excited to be at Mandalay bay:


Here is me being excited in front of Luxor. Notice how Katie and Quyen elected not to be in these pictures. They were protesting. We spent the day at the Mandalay Bay Day Spa, which was awesome. They had spas set at different temperatures. And juice.

At night, we went to see Love by Cirque du Soleil! It was all Beatles music and was awesome. I had really wanted to see it, and it was totally worth it. What added to the enjoyment was the bar we went to before hand, the Revolution. It was a Beatles bar! And the wall was the word Revolution!

Here is me having a drink sitting in the U!



Here you can see the L and the T as well. The L was put artistically backwards.

Here are the three of us. Getting this picture was not easy. Katie and Quyen first had to agree to it, then I wrangled someone into taking our picture.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger D. said...

Wow! I'm so impressed. We have to do that sometime - totally random trip somewhere?!

Lisa - that coat... Really? :)

And if any of that came across wierd - I'm jet lagged. Not as much as you were in Asia, but it turns out that a little is still enough.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Yay!

I've never been to Vegas and part of me would like to keep it that way, but I'll totally go if you take me. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home