Thursday, November 01, 2007

Reception

There are a lot more pictures I plan on posting, but if I don't post these now, I will never get any pictures from the reception up.

There are so many different things I could say about the reception from our wedding, but I thought I would just show a few pictures that capture some of the spirit of the night.

Here I am, laughing at how hysterical Kevin is.

The Pomona college picture I forced everyone to take. Thanks guys! I know you think I am cheesy!


Of course, there were the many pictures of Quyen, and Quyen trying to avoid the camera.
There is this picture of me and Aaron, I think I am telling him he was finally off the hook of being my "backup". I thought at the reception of my wedding was the best time to break the news to him.


Our rings. I think they look cool!



My dad put together all these pictures of us, and of our families. I thought it was so nice.
I like this picture for many reasons. You can see my dad and Nemanja's dad are wearing the same tux. But, you can see, my dad doesn't take his liquor as well. :)

Us girls breaking it down! Whoooo!!! Notice how graceful I am on the dance floor. Look at those arms.
Our funny looking cake. Which I loved.
The pretty room.

The always funny Katie and Quyen. Oh, the college flashbacks.


The college roomates.
The high school friends.
The Monte Vista guy squad.


More pictures to come.





1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Everyone had so much fun. And your cake was the tastiest out of all five I had this year. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home