More getting ready
So after getting my hair and makeup done, fitting into my dress, putting my shoes on, and getting my veil on, I was finally ready to go.... take more pictures!!!!
The photographer really liked windows.
Here I am with my bridesmaids, Devin and Nemanja's sister Ivana. Weren't they cute? I totally though my bridesmaid dresses were lame and totally bridesmaid-y. While they were totally bridesmaid-y, they weren't lame because they made both of them look skinny and tall.
My good friends were there to help me get ready too. Karen, Michelle and Katherine were part of the getting ready festivities.

The room I got ready in was very small. I was happy to get out of that space so my dress and veil would stop hitting things.
However, the photographer stopped by as soon as I got out of the hotel room and told me to lean against a wall because "there was something going on with the hall lights."
Getting down the elevator was a hassle. First, the elevator was full of people, and I couldn't fit in. Instead, all the people in the elevator stared at me because I was bit and white and poofy, and they all knew where I was going. The second time the elevator came, there was a DOG in it. Wasn't going in there! Finally, we made it into an elevator, and down into the hotel entrance.

The room I got ready in was very small. I was happy to get out of that space so my dress and veil would stop hitting things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home