Monday, August 20, 2007

First wedding post - Rehersal

By the day before the wedding, I was already staying at the Westin. I needed to be ALONE for a few days because so much crazy-ness was happening.

So on the Friday before the wedding, I woke up in my hotel room. At 7am. To get my hair done at 8am. Yes, I wanted to get my hair done the day before my wedding because I was paranoid my hairstyle wouldn't "work." Anyway, Marilyn, my hairdresser, showed up at 7:45 am and we had a good talk while she did my hair, and then my parents picked me up and we drove to the church.
Here is a picture of me, my brother, mom and Devin waiting for the priest to open the church. See how freakin' nervous I look. I don't know what was wrong with me. Also, I am holding my fake veil. I was trying to feel as bridal as possible. And to practice having a long veil.

Us hanging with the priest in front of the church.

We started rehearsing. It was very complicated. The priest kept explaining to us that we weren't actually married yet because he didn't say certain blessings. I don't know. We might have been married with how much time we spend rehearsing!

We were happy.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger D. said...

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home