Thursday
Thursday we stayed at Vintage Towers, a very pretty B and B. Here is Nemanja standing in front of it.
It was in Cloverdale, the B and B, which was a very small cute town. Thursday we had a bike riding tour in Healsburg, which was about 15 minutes away.We had signed up to go on a bike wine tour of Healdsburg. We biked 22 miles, can you believe it?? I can't. Look, I'm on a bike! With grape vines in the background!
Even though I am making it look easy, it was really hard to bike that much! However, we went to some GREAT wineries in Healdsburg. I think I like it better than Paso Robles, which was good, but I guess I am just a wine snob because Healdsburg was just GREAT. First, we went to Passalacqua, which is a small winery. We learned all about the family. They just had a baby, Luca, that morning! We bought the most expensive wine I had ever bought, it was a $40 cab! So great. And a zin, which was much less.
Then we went to an even smaller winery, Zichichi, which only had one wine to try! A zin! Their petite Syrah had sold out! I liked that winery.
We had such a pleasant, exhausting day. Friday, we drove back home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home