Friday, July 20, 2007

Tuesday of the Honeymoond

On Tuesday, we went on a wine tour in Paso Robles. We used the tour group "wine wrangler". They were very good! We had a van pick us up at the Inn, and then they picked up 5 other people as well. We went to 5 wineries in 1 day! Wow, did we drink a lot of wine.



First we went to this winery called Tobin James. It was done up like a coounty saloon, and is apparently very busy on weekends. I was underwhelmed by the wine. But I did buy a bottle of their "cacheflo" red table wine.



Next we went to a winery called J. Lohr. I definately recommend this winery. They were a tad bit snooty, but what can you do. We bought a Zin and a Pinot Noir. Apparently, this area is known for its Pinots.

The next winery we went to was Eberle. This mean small pig in French, apparently. Below is us with said pig. This was a really great winery. They took us on a cave tour. You can rent out their caves for parties. Here is me standing next to a large barrel of port.
Nemanja liked the caves.
Is was very pretty in the area, and we were having a great time.

After Eberle, we went to a very small winery that made wine making look hard. Finally, we went to one last winery, Firestone. I think I only bought a bottle of wine because the guy who ran that winery was on the bachelor, apparently.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home