Honeymoond
Here I go on the epic saga that is blogging about the last two weeks! I am going to go a little bit backwards, and start with our "honeymoond." It's called that because that is the name of the document that I made with all our travel info. I have typing issues!
First, we had to end the night at the Westin. Here is a shot of how we ended the night below.
Somehow, we got out of bed on Sunday morning (we were so TIRED), packed everything up (also somehow), and then drove up the coast to Cambria.
We stayed at the J. Patrick House, which is pictured below.
Above is the main house, but there is a second house in the back with the rooms. The place was nice. The rooms were small bed and breakfast rooms, but they were cute. Breakfast every morning was served in the main house, and was granola, fruit and yogurt and then a main dish.
Monday, we went to the Hearst Castle.
We went on a total of two tours. First, we went on the main tour which was kind of dull, but we had a great tour guide. All the tour guides need to know everything about everything Hearst, which was kind of creepy. We did learn that while the Hearst Family no longer owns the house, they still have rights to swing in the pools at night!!!!
The second tour was way more interesting. It was in the main house, and we got to see the second, third and fourth floors of the main house.
As you can tell from this pictures, I gained a lot of week before the wedding.... good grief! :)That evening we went to the beach.
It was a little cold. 


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home