Sunday, June 17, 2007

Karen Got Married!

While I don't have the professional photos from her yet, I do have the photos that I took!

The Bride and GroomI can't tell you how special Karen's wedding was. During the rehearsal dinner, I cried hysterically, but managed to be composed the day of the wedding. (Kind of like Devin's wedding: I cried on Friday, not on Saturday. Interesting) Yes, that is Karen and Neal in front of an airplane. I don't have pictures of the ceremony yet, so we'll have to start with the reception.

Well I have a few from after the ceremony. Like this one. Look kids, it's Ravi and Josh! And me in my dress that caused so much drama. Which isn't as important as Ravi and Josh. But its there. So I'm going to talk about it. (I'm sorry, I just finished getting to Oklahoma city and I'm feeling a little bit loopy here typing in my hotel room.)
The Reception:The western Aerospace Museum is an excellent place to have a wedding! Where else can you find a large, central located, and interesting location where you can take pictures like this:and this:You get the idea. It was pretty cool! When you walk in, you come down a long runway with lots of planes.
Then you get seated at your table, just beyond that. Karen had a cake:and Neal had a cake: Did I mention Neal is from Texas?


It was a great time had by all. I have this nice group shot of Nemanja and I will the bride and groom, and then this silly shot of me and Karen. It's the only picture I have of just her and me, so I am putting it on here. :)




2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool planes! I'm glad we've already booked our spot, because David would have totally loved that place.

You both look so pretty! Is that the J Crew "Whitney" dress?

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you for putting up pictures, I needed them! Next week you'll have a "Katherine got married", and then its your turn!!!

I'm so glad you guys had fun! Those are great pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home