A "ha-ha" day
Thank goodness I was in a crazy good mood today. I spent half the day calling wedding vendors and giving they ridiculous amounts of money. I tried to schedule beauty events, such as a facial. I tried to request non-shiny organza overlays. I didn't even know what those were a week ago. I had to e-mail the reception site and ask for the diameter of the tables.We picked up some of the invitations today. The invitation people hate us. We are "difficult". This is because, as Nemanja puts it, "we want wedding invitations." They managed to print most of the invitation right! But on the reception card... well.... they printed an "8". Like, in the middle of the card. Where one might put the word "and" between two lines. They put an "8". We are thinking of leaving it there because we are afraid they won't give us the rest of the invitations. They already have a name for us. "The people with the flower."
Goodness. Next event: how to locate bridesmaid dresses in SoCal and get them shipped to Devin and Ivana. Second event: figuring out if I am the lessee or the lessor on all these stupid contracts.

2 Comments:
I have a drawing I do for my students on lessor/lessee.
Plane on left, Dollar bill on right.
Arrow arcing from left to right above and another arcing from right to left below.
Left labeled "Lessor", right labeled "lessee."
Does that help? It's better in picture form. :)
(I knew my being an Accounting professor would come in handy one day.)
Post a Comment
<< Home