Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pictures from Malaysia

Today was our last full day here. What a few days we have had! The first night we were here, we ran out of the hotel as soon as we got here and went into the nearest village.It kept pouring rain then stopping. And by pouring raing, I mean huge water droplets with thunder. Here is a picture of me right after the rain, sitting on the balcony where we ate dinner. We have been exposed to some many different kinds of foods. The foods here are such a fusion of Malay, Indian and Chinese. I got to try a rice/coconut ball wrapped in a banana leaf. It looked like snot. So here is a terrible picture of me eating it. I ate two to prove I was brave. The big dinner we had out in the city of Kuala Lampur was on my birthday! We ate with everyone and that top of this tower, which has a rotating restaurant! SO COOL. Below is a picture Sia tried to take of me and the tower. It may be the fourth highest building in the world, but I could be wrong.

Here is the view from the top. Well, part of it because it was moving! In fact, we kept losing the buffet, because we were moving, but the food was not!


Tomorrow: Japan. Oh, and I think I was promoted to Marketing Manager from Associate Marketing Manager. My boss told me while waiting for the ride to the office this morning. I said "I'm re printing my business cards." He said "oh, well change your title to Marketing Manager. you've been promoted. Surprise." It was pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home