Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bridal Weekend

I can't thank my friends enough for the wonderful weekend that they had in my honor. It was a little too much for me. I mean, they had to take time and effort out of their lives to plan it, and then they had to be organized the weekend of the event and pay for everything!! I tried not to think about it, so I could actually enjoy my weekend. Which I did.

I started out the weekend the day before, by buying myself a new dress. And sweater. And shirt. It was very exciting.

Saturday morning, I picked up Quyen from the airport, Michelle from her house, and then came back to my apartment and Devin was there! Yay Devin!

In two cars, we trekked out to Napa. Here is a picture of me looking happy. Or silly. You decide.

Here is picture of Devin, as a wine model.
Here we are all at Napa Cellars.
And here we all looked totally drugged after we had massages!!

I was so lucky that my friends, especially Devin, threw me a bridal weekend! I figured I had better post about it before I leave for Malaysia and Tokyo this week.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger D. said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home