Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pictures from Ye Olde Days

Karen had a lot of her old pictures scanned for her wedding slide show, and she was kind enought o share some with me! Even though I have more pictures of my friend's youth than they do, she managed to have tons of pictures that I don't have!

This one is from Karen's birthday, probably in the 6th grade. Maybe 7th. I cannot for the life of me remember what we did, I just remember this picture.

This one is from senior year. This is some of the Mock Trial team sewing a quilt for our advisor at Karen's parents house. Yup, we sewed a quilt for our student advisor.

This one is from a 4-H fashion show. Of course, Karen wone first place because she sewed her own prom dress. Ther must not have been a lot of competition, because somehow I won runner up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home