Just Stuff
So much going on. Karen gets married on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I'm so happy I'll be there to share the day, and that Nemanja dn my parents will be there as well.Karen's bachlorette party was so much fun. We had the best sushi ever at this place on college, then we went to the Conga Lounge. Basically, we spent the night getting Karen drunk, which I think she enjoyed. We carried her back home, and dropped her off with her boy.
My major concerns are: what to wear? I have three dresses, and I really should return 2 of them.
Then it's Katherine's wedding. ... then I get married
!!!!!!

2 Comments:
You had a dress challenge and didn't call me?! Oh I'm so far away.
Yes, I did enjoy it. Thanks! I will have to get the pictures you took off my camera, I have no excuses about lack of time anymore!
Post a Comment
<< Home