Wednesday, July 11, 2007

heyy

I finally checked into the hotel, and I am so relaxed. I am drinking nice wine, and I ate dinner at the hotel. While eating dinner, as I was the only person in the restaurant, I struck up a conversation with the busboy about the Copa de America, which was on TV. That was fun.

I'm watching My Sweet 16 on MTV. I'm kinda happy to know that people spent more on their dress for the video invitation for their party than I did on my wedding dress, invitations, and flowers COMBINED. hee. People are dumb.

This week has been an adventure. All this stupid stuff has come up, and I just don't care! The florist changed flowers on me again, I don't care. My mom cried on the way home from the florist, and I just though, hey, what can you do. Today, the only thing I was concerned about was finding a box to put our rings in, and if we didn't find one, I didn't care.

Tomorrow, I get a massage. That should be nice.

Really, not much else to say! I still don't have jewelry for the wedding, and I'm just like whatever. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home