Thursday, August 30, 2007

Clerks?

You would think it would be hard to bring a Kevin Smith movie into my wedding planning and wedding day. Surprisingly, it wasn't.

I went for my hair and makeup trial, which was at the apartment of this stylist, Marilyn. I went into her apartment, and it was filled with pictures of angels. And this poster: I said to her "oh, do you like Kevin Smith movies?" She pointed to the poster, and said "look closley." Then I realized, that was her in the hat! She was in Clerks! I totally played it cool, and pretended like I met people who were in movies I love all the time.

The day of the wedding, here is Marilyn doing my hair.


So that was exciting for me.
What was exciting for Michelle was working on her grant proposals. Look at her go. And Karen was very exciting. She brought champange!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home