One quick thing
You expect your family to come to your wedding, but it's not always true that you can expect your friends to come to your wedding. It meant so much to me that my friends came to the wedding. Some people had to fly from the other side of the country, and some from NorCal (and some from near the middle). And all of that requires time and planning and money, ideas that people our age don't always have! So thank you so much for coming. When you checked the "yes" box on the RSVP, I was so happy. And then to see you there actually on the day of, still amazes me. Thank you so much!
3 Comments:
Hey, you forgot New Haven! it is exactly in between New York and Boston!
When you checked the "yes" box on the RSVP, I was so happy.
D'oh!
You know, I try to write a heartfelt entry, and what do I get? A tough crowd!
Post a Comment
<< Home