Friday, August 31, 2007

Getting Ready

Yay! I have all my pictures in digital format from the wedding. Thus begins the long posts with lots of pictures.





After my hair and makeup was done, the photographer arrived. He began to take a series of pictures of me looking contemplative. I think I was supposed to be thinking "wow, I'm getting married."



Instead, I was thinking, "wow, I'm wearing a wrinkled shirt and pajama bottoms. This is really funny."
This pictures was supposed supposed to be me contemplative with my dress, shoes and veil.





The picture below is all about my shoes. For some reason. These are great shoes. Katherine gave them to me to wear in her wedding!

Here is a picture of me a Devin, pretending to talk about something important. While my shoes look on. Finally, I was like, "I'm changing into something nicer!" and I put on the hotel bathrobe. We then did a series of shots of me holding my wedding dress. Like I could actually put that thing on myself.
As you can see, it took several helpers to get my dress on. And I was very glad having everyone there to help me.
And look! They all thought I looked nice and were happy for me. I seriously should have this picture of everyone on my desk at work so I can remember what it is like to have people just be happy for me.


I sure felt pretty. And I didn't even have my veil on yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home