Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Problems in the Office

When I am at meetings, LONG meetings, I get so bored, and find ways to entertain myself.

Here is how:

1. When every anyone says laser, I have to stop the meeting, and make air quotes as I say "lay-zer." Fortunately, my application scientist thinks this joke is funny too, but I don't think anyone else gets it.

2. When ever anyone talks about maximum limits of detection, or maximum number of something (for example, number of filter positions), I always have to stop the meeting and say "it goes to 11." And, it's important that I say this before our engineer, who also always says this. This is a joke only the engineer and the application scientists understand.

3. I take my rings off, and organize them in different ways on the desk.

I don't do well at meetings.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Rob Chiniquy said...

I've been thinking I might start writing sonnets in meetings.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger D. said...

hehe. Most of us entertain ourselves *silently.*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home