Thursday, November 08, 2007

My latest adventures

Things have been pretty busy with me. I've been lucky enough to see a lot of my friends lately. Why, just tonight I went out to Cesar's in Berkeley and had overpriced food and drinks with Mark, Yatish, and Jen (and Nemanja of course). What a good time! I learned all about a new great Vodka.

I was lucky enough to go to LA (after most of the fires were put out) to visit Quyen! We spent a nice weekend at a great hotel, and went to a spa.

While down in the area, Aaron and Kate made time to see us as well. We talked about ketchup, and how Kate loves it more than I do, which I didn't think was possible.
As soon as I got back from LA, I had to fly to Portland for 36 hours for work. That was rough. I spent a lot of my waking hours on that trip driving to and from Eugene. But I got some good work done.

Other than that, I've mostly been listening to Feist. Try "my moon my man."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lp6_mt7XRtg


1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it Hangar One? I so need to take you to their tasting room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home