Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thanksgiving and Getting Ready for Christmas

I'm in Taiwan now, and I've been really busy on my trip, so there has been no time to post! Getting ready for my trip took a lot of time too. So, finally, here are pictures of Thanksgiving.

Nemanja's family came for Thanksgiving, which made it very special. Here is our annual group shot.
My dad made a deep fried turkey this year. What was awesome is that he rigged a pull system in the backyard to help him get the turkey in and out of the cooking container.

Here he is lifting:
And lowering:

And the turkey's in!

The day before Thanksgiving, Nemanja and I put our Christmas tree up. It was very special for us because this is our first tree since we have gotten married. We put it up the day before Thanksgiving, because I left for Asia Dec 2nd, and I won't see Nemanja again until Dec 21 when I am in SoCal! So we got a small fake tree. That we loved very much.

Us lighting the tree. And hanging ornaments.

Aw, look at how much Nemanja likes me.





3 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww. Your families are good people (tm). :)

Cool turkey rig! Alton Brown would approve!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger D. said...

I love your tree! It's so cute!

Did you shrink again? (I meant to ask after I saw you at Thanksgiving, but then I forgot and your photos reminded me.)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Your tree is so cute! I love it!

Would Nemanja be interested in coming over and putting up our tree and lights? I am lacking motivation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home