Sunday, January 27, 2008

I went to the movies!

For the first time in 2.5 years, I went to the movies! Katherine and I saw Enchanted. I think we saw it the last weekend that it was playing in the bay area, at the last movie theater that was showing it.

Of course, fate was against us to actually get to the movies on time. It was Friday night, there was a basketball game on campus which meant Katherine wouldn't make it to my place in time to pick me up so we both drove, parking was a nightmare on College Ave in Oakland, and by the time we got in line to buy tickets, a group of 20 kids got in line in front of us! But we literally made it into the theater 30 seconds before the movie started, and even though the show was sold out, we had great seats.

Then, we had dinner on College Ave, the coolest place to eat in the Berkeley/Oakland area (at least I think). It was so much fun to have dinner and movie. Thanks Katherine!

Other than that, I'm having a great time on facebook. I never used MySpace, but I decided to give facebook a try. It sure it a GREAT way to waste time. When I can't sleep at night, I just take all the quizzes I can find on facebook until I fall asleep. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Where did you have dinner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home