Monday, February 04, 2008

what i am reading and watching

Lately, I have been reading Issaic Asimov. Man, that guy was amazing. How could anyone write science fiction after him and feel like they contributed anything? After reading the Foundation series years ago, I wanted to name any son I had Seldon. And after reading I, Robot (which is what I am reading now for the first time in awhile) I want to name all my daughters after Susan Calvin. Asimov was the master of writing events that happened, without wasting time on background stories, personality, or really, anything but plot. And I love books that are plot only.

I've also been reliving what used to be my favorite music video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWUil383us4

This video has it all. A story, music, redeption, a band, milk, strawberry milk, and England.

Someday, I will figure out how to host videos on my blogger blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Embedding is easy!

1. Go to youtube video.
2. Under "about this video" is some code labeled embed. Copy this code.
3. Paste the code in the "edit html" page when you create the post.

It's that easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home