Friday, May 02, 2008

When I got back

When I got back from my trip, Nemanja picked me up at SFO (my other home.) He had prepared for me a birthday surprise! He got my some beautiful flowers, some presents, and a cupcake with a candle in it. Also, our friend Shirley got us this beautiful wall hanging from India, which for festive purposes he used as a table cloth.


My favorite thing in Europe (in the category of things that are small, cheap, and have chocolate and toys) is the Kinder egg:


They are chocolate eggs with a toy inside! Usually soccer related. I love the toys. I love the eggs! I brought back a bunch from my trip (they are all over Europe, but they are created in Germany). And some came with temporary tattoos. We put them on our hands. Mine says "one is the strongest in French."



1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

you guys are SO CUTE. I think you picked well, you should keep him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home