Updates
It's Saturday night, and Nemanja is in Vegas at Mark's bachelor party. I'm in Danville, house-sitting for my parents. You really can't go home again. My old room is filled with junk my parents don't want to throw away, and the cat seems to have peed in there enough times the room has a certain smell to it. I'm sleeping on the couch instead.Today, Devin and I went shopping!!! It was so much fun. She helped me pick out a dress, and some clothes for work too. She got an awesome pair of shoes.
Since I've been back, things have really been busy! Last weekend, we went to Salinas to visit our friends Kat and Chris. We went wine tasting at local wineries. It was so much fun to see all these wineries that were so close to where they lived! I think that I want to find a reason to live in the Napa valley, I've decided. I want to also live close to wineries. I should probably tell Nemanja. Maybe he can be a computer scientist for a grape grower, and I can do the marketing.
There is a lot going on in our household, too. Nemanja is walking in his graduation ceremony in two weeks! He's going to graduate in the fall, but he is walking this semester. This means his mom, dad, sister and brother in law are coming to visit, and I can't wait. I'm already planning what to cook.
I still think about my France trip a lot. I really enjoyed it, and loved learning about the French lifestyle. I hope I get to go back someday.

1 Comments:
Welcome home, and congrats to N!
Post a Comment
<< Home