Monday, June 02, 2008

The movies

On Saturday, Karen and I went to see the Sex and the City movie! It was happy! It was sad! It was happy! It was sad! At the end of the movie I had a headache, from crying, then laughing.

Overall, though, it was great to see the movie. You can tell the writers still loved all the characters, and let them have all their mannerism, which I appreciated. Mostly, though, I appreciated Mr. Big, because I really like his character. I was so sad to learn his last name wasn't "Big" but was just Preston. Sigh.

On Friday, Nemanja and I rented "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle." I also rented "27 Dresses" just in case H + K sucked. Turns out, I loved Harold and Kumar! It was almost as funny as "Dude, where's my car?" which is a classic.

Other than that, my next big trip is to northern new jersey. Whoo hooo. On my wedding anniversary! Even better!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger D. said...

Hey - Northern New Jersey is very close to:
1) New York City
2) Boston
I think we may have to meet up!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like your anniversary plans are almost as fun as mine: I think I'll be spooning Jell-O into Jon's mouth, if he's up for that kind of excitement after his heart repair ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home