More Wine
Last Saturday, Karen and I went to Periscope Cellars (http://periscopecellars.com/) which is a winery in Emeryville. My friend's roommate works there, so I thought we should check it out. We ended up going for their futures party. It was really neat! We tried about 10 wines, all of which were last year's futures (or as I like to call it, the Present). I liked a lot of them, but they were all really young, so it was a little hard to say if they were fantastic, because they could have all used another couple of years to settle.Karen and I each bought two bottles of different wines, and it turns out, we got last year's futures's pricing! Yay!
I recommend trying these wines, because they aren't a bad price, and they are really different than a lot of wines I've been drinking lately. The only one I don't recommend is their Cab. I rate all wines on my scale of "ok" "good" or "really good". Their Cab got a rating of "Weird."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home