Sunday, June 29, 2008

While Nemanja was gone

My couple of weeks without Nemanja are almost over. It's been a strange week and a half. I've been a nomad: watching both my house and my parents house. I've been eating weird: dinner is usually olives, fruit, and wine. For example, today I was realizing I hadn't had made a salad in a week, and needed something fresh to eat. So I made Sangria. At least I tried! Well, almost tried.

I've also been watching the EuroCup, which has been awesome, but very emotional. There is a reason I don't like sports: someone always looses. And that stinks. The nice thing about the EuroCup is I like to watch good soccer being played, and I appreciate their efforts, so the team that usually wins is the one that deserved to win, and that makes me happy.

So congrats to Spain, and congrats to my happy glass of Sangria.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger D. said...

Throw in some prosciutto or nice peppered salami and you've got my favorite Susheem-is-out-of-town dinner! (I used to add lots of cheeses too, but then I gained 10 pounds!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home