Monday, July 28, 2008

Our weekend

Nemanja and I had a very busy weekend.

Saturday, we went to CalShakes again and saw An Ideal Husband.The last time we went, it was freezing. This time we went during the day, and it was boiling. Nemanja even got sunburned! Here he is fanning himself off.
It is a fantastic play. I knew I liked it, but I forgot that it is one of my favorites. It's witty, and funny, and ends totally happy!!!

Sunday, we celebrated my brother's birthday. With Italian food an bocce ball. No, we are not stereotypical.




You can see we were really getting into the game.

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I love your top! It is SO cute!

Who are the cute blonde chicks? Are they Matt's friends? go him!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger D. said...

hehe. I was about to post "Cute top!" - I guess there's a consensus on this one. :)

I want to play bocce ball.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger D. said...

I just realized that Matt is wearing a wrist-brace. Owie. But when I first saw it - I was like "Is that some crazy hard-core bocce-ball-playing glove?!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home