Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mark and Charlotte's Wedding

Mark and Charlotte got married! It was so exciting.


The festivities began the night before the wedding, when we went to the rehearsal dinner at a restaurant in the south bay. Here are Mark and Charlotte, looking happy!




Dinner was a lot of fun, because Mark and Charlotte have great friends. I think that's one special think about Mark and Charlotte- they only have great friends, and they really appreciate them.


The whole dinner was very hysterical. Let's just say this is one of my favorite pictures from the night. It demonstrates the hilarity. The story is essentially we were trying to do "Blue Steel". I didn't have my head in the game. Nemanja is awesome, though.





The next day was the wedding. Jen was my date for the day, since our SO's were in the wedding party. We were pretty cute.


I never thought it was humanly possible to have as many pictures as I have, or take as many as I take. But, Mark and Charlotte not only had several photographers at their wedding, but they also had wedding pictures taken ahead of time!


They also had several themed photos. The theme was .... cool clothes. Here are some shots from books they had on their guest book table.














One really exciting part of the wedding was seeing who would show up next. I was standing there, and then all of the sudden, Ravi showed up! Then Jessica and her fiance Jacques! Then Jeff Schinske and Sonya!








I saw a whole bunch of people from high school, like Emily and Jeff K, and Teresa, and Dave B and Dallas and Eric... it was cool and really strange as well. Kind of like my 10 year high school reunion.





The wedding was outdoors, and it was a very beautiful setting. Jen and I had great seats.





Here is the guy side of the wedding party, although Gab is cut off in my picture.
I don't have any shots of the ceremony, but here are the flowers.


And the cake:

The reception was very cool. This is the only picture I have of the bride and groom together I think.

Here are some fun pictures from the reception to relive the night.











Highlights from the night.
The slide show. Mark and Charlotte were cute babies! And we got to remember Mark's high school car!


Another highlight was when Nemanja and I were just standing there, and then all of the sudden, we realized the Numa Numa song was playing! Mark had them play it for us! I think N and I were on opposite sites of the dance floor, but when the song came on, we both ran to the dance floor together. I think at first we were the only ones dancing, but we must have looked like we were having such a good time, because more people joined us.

Mark and his mom danced to "One Moment in Time" which started the Karaoke portion of the night for me. Jen and I were dancing with Yatish and N (respectively) and we were both singing the lyrics to the song. Later, "Don't Stop Believing" came on ans Sonya and I sang the whole song at the top of our lungs. It was so awesome.

I think we finally left sometime after midnight, and I drove me, Jen, Yatish and N home. I felt hungover the entire next day.



















1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I made it into the blog. 2 mentions and a photo too! The wedding was fun. See you again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home