I have a lot of strange dreams and will be writing about them here.
I have been having strange dreams about housing the last few days. First, I dreamed that my grandparent bought a condo in Berkeley that my friend Katherine W used to live in. It had a full gym, and lots of stairs, even though my grandparents, one who passed away several years ago, can’t really walk up stairs. It was a really cool condo with a great roof and view, though.Last night I dreamed my friends Kat and Chris moved out of their current house which they are renting, and bought a house down the street from where I live in Danville. However, they were only living there until they found a place a little closer to campus. I spent a long time with Kat discussing the arrangement of furniture in the living room. I liked the idea of the center of the room being the focus of the room, where she more practically suggested the furniture face the TV.
What does it all mean?

1 Comments:
Oooh, I got a mention. I'm famous now! Not sure what that dream means though. I'm betting it has something to do with my dream about Larry Ellison handing out Pez dispensers with Bill Gates head on them.
Post a Comment
<< Home