Friday, September 09, 2005

Cha-cha-cha-Changes

Starting Tuesday, I am employed. I am working for a small company in San Leandro, whose name I shall not say, lest I be sued for blogging about work. I'm going to be doing Tech Support, although my official title might be something like "Applications Specialist." The company makes imaging equipment, and I am going to tell people how to use it. I have a lot of training in the next few weeks! Fortunately, there is someone who will be working closely with me.

I got the interview phone call while at Disneyland. This is not the first photo of me like this is existance. Somewhere there is a picture of me doing my calculus homework in front of the eiffel tower at Epicot Center in Florida.

My brother got a job. He moves out Thursday. He just found out today. He's going to be in Davis for a couple of months, then he will be near Fresno, telling people how to not use pesticides in their cotton, if I understand correctly. Possibly, he will be the supervisor for people who test water, or something.

My grandma, who has been with us a month, is going back to her house next week. Things are going be different around here with just me, my mom and dad, and the cat.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did we ever get pictures of us doing homework at the Tori/Alanis concert in '99?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home