Saturday, September 10, 2005

Last few free days

I’m going to be sad to have a job! I’ve really enjoyed my time off. Being free of obligation, spending my money on fun stuff, not on rent. Living in a nice house, doing whatever I want on a whim.

I really used the time well. I went shopping, visited friends, went to Disneyland, uprooted a large plant with an extensive root system in my parents front yard. Relaxed. Only a few moments of panic attack, which is quite new to me. Today, I spent the day shopping with my dad, just wandering around store, watching him think about what presents to buy my mom, and what new kitchen tool would be good to have. Tomorrow I am going to Napa with my parents. So exciting!

I’m trying to decide how I am going to spend my last day off. (I just fixed my typo. I wrote how am I going to spend my last money off!!) I wanted to get a manicure, but that seems silly. I mean, the nail polish would just wear off. I thought maybe buying clothes would be more practical, but I told myself no more new clothes until next month. Maybe I’ll just buy lunch for the next day. Bag lunch! How exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home