Passed Quals Party!
Yatish and Jen both passed their
quals recently, so they kindly threw themselves a party at their place! It was awesome! Not only did it give me an excuse to make cheese pie (see previous post) but I got to Karaoke!

I was really bad. Notice
Yatish laughing.
Mark and
Yatish can't get no satisfaction. But they try, oh they try.

Really, I don't have much to report from the party. Good times were had, we talked to a lot of people.... there was an epic moment involving Bohemian Rhapsody, but you kind of had to be there.
Yatish got a cool hat.
1 Comments:
Aww! Our quals party made it to your blog!! Cool, I haven't read this in awhile but I'm glad to see you've slowed down a wee bit so I don't have hours and hours to catch up on ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home