Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy V Day

I haven't been posting because mostly I've just been lying around or cooking during the time when I'm not actively doing something interesting. And, I lost my camera (but I found it) which prevented taking pictures.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Nemanja got me two flowers because we've been married for two Valentine's Day! And he cooked me breakfast! The options were omelettes, waffles, or Swiss Chard. We then had a romantic breakfast together while watching Burn Notice.

For dinner, we went to a fine dinner party at Karen and Neil's, where we had many courses, and all of them very good! It was a fancy diner party, with name cards, china, and more than one spoon.

I've recently discovered the library. I've read a book called "Sabriel" (which is from the Young Teen section of the library), that was pretty good. It's the story of the adventures of a young Necromancer. Then, I read "A Great and Terrible Beauty". It started out really interesting, but the ending was kind of dull. I'm still going to read the sequel though.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I'm so glad you liked Sabriel!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

I got hooked on Burn Notice recently! My mom has it on dvd. She's a fan. Its addictive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home