Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

This year for our annual Christmas picture we tried to be a little goofy. We almost got it right.

Christmas at my parents house was fun. I'm glad Nemanja and Matt were there - they can entertain each other and me.

The food was really nice on Christmas Eve. My parents worked together to do a great job! First, we had pasta with all kinds of fish. Mostly shellfish.

Dad made a fruit salad that was called something like "Ensalada buena de la noche" or something. It was so good, and it had beets!!!!


My mom made eggplant Parmesan, which is an Italian dish, but she made it with Japanese eggplant. Of course, it was great!



I found out at the last minute I was in charge of dessert. I made burbon balls, and tried to shape them like a Christmas tree. The cookies were really good, even if they look a little silly. I also got vegan cupcakes from the bakery near our apartment.


Before Christmas, we went to Jen and Yatish's to have a dinner with them and Mark and Charlotte. We had a chicken wing dinner, which was of course very tasty. we also took this picture with Jen and Yatish's cat, who is super cute.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home