Dickens Fair
A couple of weekends ago, Karen, Neal and I went to the Dickens fair at the Cow Palace in SF. It was a very fun day. It started with me waking up, doing stuff around the house for a couple of hours, then going back to sleep to take an mid day nap! When I woke up, however, I realized that Karen and Neal should have called me by then to talk about when we were going to meet. I called them, and they were still wrapping Christmas presents!I ended up going to their apartment, and watch them frantically try to figure out addresses to mail packages to. Then, we tore off in Karen's car to the UPS store. Which was closed. Although that was sad, the overall experience was very funny.
Once we got to Dicken's fair, we were transported into a world of really big dresses and hats.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home