The last few weeks have been filled with great activities, exactly the kind of stuff I always complain about not doing! But I haven't blogged about them because I have been lazy. Facebook is so much easier than blogging!
Two weeks ago, Sean and Mary contacted us on a Saturday and said 'we're coming over'. They live in LA, so this was very exciting. We had so much fun hanging out with them. We went first to Hanger One, which I had been wanting to go to for a long time. The vodka tasting was so cool! And there was so much vodka! I was designated, so basically, I could smell the vodka only. And that almost was enough to raise my blood alcohol content, there was so much vodka! After that, we drove to Pyramid Brewery, and then walked to T-Rex, the best BBQ and beef jerky place in town. We had 'appetizers' : their beef jerky and mac and cheese. Then, we went to Pyramid and had dinner and beer. It was a great day of touring the alcohol joints near where we live. We ended the night with games of Citadels.
A week ago, I was able to see my friends Aaron and Kate on Saturday morning. They also live in LA! I love it when my friends come to me. I met them in SF, and we went to Dim Sum near the Embarcadero Bart station. We had a great meal, talking and sharing stories. I've been so lucky to see them so many times in the last two months. I think that either them or us is going to have to move at some point so we can be near each other. Not it!
Finally, this weekend started off with Karen coming over to watch Monk and Psych. I made my now favorite Minestrone, and we ate, talked, and drank until almost 4 in the morning. I don't even know the last time I did that! It was a lot of fun. Saturday was spent recovering.
Work has been fine. I am soooo excited because in April I am either going to Thailand or Hungary. And if I go to Thailand, I might be able to swing a trip to India! (also for work). Going to one of those countries is for sure, so I am happy I will finally be traveling again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home