Framing and Devin
I spent Tuesday morning with my friend Devin. We talked about .... stuff. Like we always do.Devin is one of my friends who actually has an artistic eye, so I took her frame shopping with me. I finally got the map I bought in France framed.

I love how it looks! It just reminds me so much of my trip to France.
I also framed another picture Yatish and Jen took of us when we got engaged. I have this whole plan of doing a series of pictures, and the next one in this same frame will be from our wedding. I'm going to do a vote on facebook do see which picture we get framed.
Awhile ago, I finished the cross stitch I'd been working on for a few years, and I got it framed. 

1 Comments:
Everything looks so nice in the frames. And the cross-stitch is so cute! That's probably enough to motivate me to do another square inch or so on the one I've been working on for the last... ... 8 years.
Post a Comment
<< Home