Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The New Year

Happy New Year! I had a nice new year’s celebration in Anaheim. Every year, I go to to visit Nemanja’s family. This year, Nemanja’s sister and boyfriend were there as well, so it was quite a nice time.

I flew down Friday after work. Saturday night, we went to Nemanja’s sister’s friend’s apartment, which is this totally awesome apartment that is a one minute walk from the beach. Their house is decorated in that “fabulous clutter” style, meaning they have random crap everywhere, but it looks so good together. They made fabulous fun food to eat, and we drank and talked into the night.

Sunday, we slept in. Then we went back to Nemanja’s parents house and slept more.


On Monday, I had lunch with my college friend Aaron, who didn’t know I had a blog until yesterday. Aaron, if you are finally reading this, welcome, and get back to work! He and I had our typically discussion about everything. Even though we only see each other two or three times a year, I always feel like we are picking up on a conversation we had the previous day. We talked a lot about our feelings towards work. My conclusion on everything is: you just got to be happy with what you have. Well, that’s not exactly true. If you are in a bad situation and you can change it, then you should. You should never settle. But as long as you can be happy with what you have, you should be. Is that right? I don’t know. Never mind. I should get back to work.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Now that I know about your blog, you have another loyal reader. And I already made my first appearance. Cool. You're right, I should get back to work.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Very cute picture of you and Nemanja. BTW we should hang out again soon. I have a large piece of excerise equipment in my living room for you to come and admire. Ah new years.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger D. said...

Okay, I know I'm silly but:
red turtleneck with white jacket - Brilliant! I need to get cuter clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home