Not too much going on exactly...
Work has been really busy. I get home at 5 or 6 and then I just don't want to do anything! I just lie there, with the cat, and flip channels for like 2 hours. It's amazing.This week, besides doing regular tech support work, I've run gels for our product manager, I've done some technical writing, and I'm getting ready to go to my first trade show! It's just in SF, so everyone in sales and marketing has the option to go for a day. I'm a little nervous. I think I'll be the only one at the both representing most of our products. I asked someone if I should bring a lunch, and they looked at me like I was crazy and said, no we'll being going out. I felt a little like a child. :)
Next week at work we have an 8 hour meeting. 8 hours!! Technically, I guess its training on our new software, but it sounds like it's mostly going to be someone talking at us for 8 hours. 8 hours!!! You have got to be kidding me. At least we are getting free lunch.
Tonight I'm going out to a fancy dinner with Nemanja. I am glad. I've been a little stressed lately for no reason, and I think I need to do something really fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home