Monday, December 05, 2005

Ergh.

I hate how insomnia runs in my family. I am so tired, but can't sleep! So, here I am, downstairs, typing away at my dad's computer, with the cat staring at me AGAIN. I had a late night snack and a large glass of wine, so I am hoping that will help. Expect another update soon from me, about my weekend comedy of errors.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger D. said...

Try warm milk. Wine helps you fall asleep, but then you have a less restfull sleep. (I have some experience with this.)

And I'd suggest avoiding your creepy cat. She would give me nightmares and then I wouldn't be able to sleep either.

I asked my doctor about my sleep pattern and she called it "Apartment Syndrome." I fall asleep just fine, but then I wake up in the middle of the night, have no idea why, and can't fall back asleep. Apparently in an appartment, especially on a busy street, there are all sorts of sounds that wake us up - we just don't know what they are.

Anyway, that was a long comment....

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to say wine makes me sleep really, really soundly (and not wake up with apartment noises). milk usually gives me a tummy ache that wakes me up in the middle of the night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home