Le Sigh
Last night I just couldn’t sleep. I was kind of tired, but even once I fell asleep I couldn’t stay asleep. I just woke up at 5am this morning, and just stayed awake until my alarm went off at 5:45am. And my back was killing me, like I slept on it wrong. I don’t feel very good today because of my lack of restful sleep.Sunday started out fine. I went to the gym and wore the cool shirt my friend Katherine W. gave me. I came back and relaxed. But around 8pm, I started to get really antsy. I started worry about my dentist appointment that is today. Basically, I am worried because I’m going to be leaving work early and I felt bad about that. Also, it’s a new dentist, which is always a little frightening. But I think all my problems stemmed from my weird sleeping pattern this weekend, in which I found myself sleeping over 50% of the time.
Also, yesterday marked my first official day of being sick of living at home. It’s beginning to drive me crazy. I can’t deal with my mom showing up in my room at all hours asking me questions, or just wanting to talk. I’m really glad it’s taken me this long though. However, I don’t know how I am going to survive this for a few more months.

1 Comments:
Personally, I don't know how you've managed to stay sane living at home again - I know I could never survive living under my parents' roof again. As for the dentist appt, don't feel guilty. Everyone knows you have to go to the dentist/doctor during normal business hours, and that means missing a little work. You aren't taking off to go take a nap or go shopping. No one likes going to the dentist. Personally, I'd much rather work than have someone cleaning (or worse drilling) my teeth!
Post a Comment
<< Home