Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I never though it was possible to sleep this much.

It's pretty amazing. I get up at 5:45 am, and go to bed at 9pm. Even on weekends! And on weekends, I get up at 7:30am and can't fall back asleep! My poor social life!

After work, I go to the gym. Then I get home, and take a shower. I have about an hour or two to myself before I go to sleep. I use that time to clean or do laundry, or watch some Bad Television. And then it's 9 and I can't keep my eyes open.

However, the nice thing about all of this is that I fall asleep without a problem! And I wake up very easily! How strange is that?

Other than contemplating sleeping habits, I've been trying to plan a trip to Italy. Co-ordinating a trip between myself, my friend in Italy and my friend who is a med school resident, is going very very slowly. I'm beginning to want to go in March instead of Feb, which is going to lead to a whole load of problems. But I still want to go, so I'll figure something out. I'm reading a travel book every night before I go to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger D. said...

hehe. Now I think I might have to post about my new sleeping habits. The short version: If I sit on the couch past 6 and Susheem leaves me for 5-10 minutes, I'll be asleep by the time he comes back. Then he wakes me up at 10 to come to bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home