Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend fun

On Friday night, Nemanja and I went out to Cafe De La Paz, and had a nice dinner followed by drinks at Spats. I think I fell asleep that night around 9:30 or 10. Saturday I got up at 8:30. My work schedule is totally destroying my social life.

Saturday afternoon/evening was a housewarming party at Kat and Chris's. It was fun seeing my friends from grad school all at once, because that hardly happens anymore. We ate a lot of food, played with the pets, and drank a little. I took a lot of pictures, because I got a little tipsy.
Nemanja posing for the camera.

Nemanja made me re-take the picture so he could pose better.

For some reason, I find this picture of Carla very funny.

And of course, at 8 pm, I was exhausted, and we had to leave the party so I could be asleep by 9:30.

On Sunday I got to hand out with Devin and Susheem! It was really fun to just sit and chat at Dev's parents house. They seem so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home